Top Ten Things To Be Overheard At The LibDem Conference
17 Sep 2011 at 20:21
1. Don’t you think Danny Alexander’s a bit of a Tory?
2. Isn’t it terrible all this new security? I’d rather risk being bombed.
3. Well I don’t care what anyone says, I’d happily take Chris Huhne’s speeding points.
4. Don’t mention the AV referendum. I did, but I think I got away with it.
5. I know I’m probably alone in this, but don’t you think Evan Harris is an absolute dish?
6. What kind of People Carrier do you think the party will order to transport all our MPs after the next election?
7. Isn’t Birmingham an absolutely ghastly place to hold a conference?
8. No, Lembit, go away.
9. I’m so looking forward to Vince’s speech. He’s bound to slag off the Tories.
10. Did you know that Iain Dale’s broadcasting his LBC show live from the conference?