Top Ten Things You'd Never Hear Theresa May Say
23 Apr 2012 at 18:49
10. I must get a new diary
9. . People say we’re the Nice Party
8. Oh, forget the ECHR, we’re an independent country, just put him on the plane (I presume I can’t say Sod)
7. I like a beard on a man
6. Brodie Clark is coming to dinner
5. Tonight Matthew, I’m going to sing What A Difference a Day Makes
4. Yes, you’re quite right, I should resign.
3. Stuff your Kitten heels, give me some hobnails
2. The Home Office is officially counting down the number of sleeps till Santa
1. Abu who?